- Dormitories: Simple accommodation in rooms housing eight, ten or twelve persons. Pillows and blankets are available. A linen sleeping bag is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Rooms: Smaller rooms housing two, three, four or six persons. Pillows, blankets, duvets and bedclothes are available.
Washrooms/WC: washroom for personal hygiene and toilets are located on the floor.
Showers: Two ladies’ showers and two men’s showers with warm water are available for use for a fee of 3,50 euro.
|Room type A||35,00 Euro||59,00 Euro|
|Room type B||46,00 Euro||70,00 Euro|
|Room type C||55,00 Euro||79,00 Euro|
|Room type D (Dog not possible)||65,00 Euro||89,00 Euro|
BB = Bed and breakfast
HB = Half board
- Room type A for max 12 people: simple sleep room
- Room type B for 4-8 people: Rooms with 4 or 8 beds and linens
- Room type C for 2-3 people: Rooms with 2 beds and towels, some with windows in a large indoor area
- Room type D for 2-4 people: Rooms with 2 beds and with shower, bed linen and towels
All prices are per person per day, breakfast buffet, floor toilets, floor washrooms and showers on each floor.
Children up to the age of 12: 20% discount
Dog (only on request): 10 Euro/day
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance. For more information, click [here].
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance.
Click [here] to take your personal insurance.